Database variables in Excel Designer
You are no longer limited with the data that comes from your canned reports! You can now add new columns to your already existing reports in Excel, based on SQL commands that bring additional data from any database (ERP or other), based on values from the report.
As an example, you can now transform a simple ERP report that lists all your customers into a report that gives performance for each customer. You can do this by using the customer number to write custom queries for getting sales data, quotation data, or even marketing data from your CRM system (3.0.2)
Calculated fields in Excel Designer
You can now add additional columns to your existing ERP reports, based on arithmetic calculations on other columns. This will allow you to produce more meaningful Excel sheets in one click, without the need to perform manual calculations after Excel sheet was already performed. (3.0.2)
Generate invoice in XML Format for the Italian market
A new solution was developed for the Italian e-Invoicing Directive 2014/55/EU for automatic and electronic processing of invoices in XML format. Support for additional countries will be deployed in the future.
Automatic generation of XML files from B2Win Suite can be integrated with the help of a NAZDAQ consultant.
Automatic downloading, e-mailing and printing without going through the B2Win Suite interface
- You can now use “-download” in device for getting the file automatically generated and downloaded to your browser without getting the B2Win interface, based on the pre-saved parameters.
- Download the generated file back to the ERP server that called B2Win Suite with “-sdownload” in device. Can we be used in a script for further handling of generated file.
- You can now use “mailme” in device to automatically mail the result of the file generated to yourself without getting the B2Win interface.
- You can now print the result to server default printer using “-sprint” in device. This will be done without getting the B2Win interface.
- New switch was added for sending faxes with “-fax”. (3.0.2)
- A new switch -noaction was added, which allows the user to use all switches in auto mode, but the RUN button will not automatically perform. This is useful so you can freely pass parameters using switches, but wish to view your settings and possibly change them before pressing RUN. Without this switch the report is automatically run. (3.0.2)
Run for all saved parameters with few exceptions
In 2.9 we added “-run” switch in ERP device that will allow automatic running of parameters saved per report. Now, you can add some switches in addition to “-run” and get a run based on the parameters saved with the exception of the few switches given (3.0.0)
PDF Designer – Option to show all Pattern occurrences in step 1
Improvement with patterns: You can see all locations where the pattern is currently in action for the example inside the PDF Designer. (3.0.0)
The Business partner, Contact and Address book (BP/Contact/AB) for a certain company can be linked with a different company. This helps companies that have a shared BP/Contact/AB and wish to use it in different companies (3.0.0)
Pick design based on content of report
You do not need to have the same design for all documents in a certain run. You can make a design per customer, order type, or any variable from the known variables and then the system will choose it from the list of all designs this report has (3.0.0)
A new variable type was added. The variable is a result of a script. This allows you to connect to a web service or open an external application and get result for use inside B2Win Suite (3.0.0)
(This feature needs a NAZDAQ consultant).
Run custom script after generation of file
A custom type of distribution action can be performed in addition to the distribution channels already selected. This distribution action runs a script using all data inside the specific run.
As an example, you can upload the generated file to a certain web service using meta data from the variables available. (3.0.0)
(This feature needs a NAZDAQ consultant).
Additional security added to PDF file when “no-edit” option is chosen (3.0.1)