Released: May 2018
New Entity added: Documents
Every report that is generated through B2Win Suite Enterprise Edition will be saved together with a set of metadata variables. As an example, a run of purchase orders that includes 100 individual purchase orders will be parsed through the Smart Engine and 100 documents will be saved inside the system with metadata like purchase order number, supplier number, supplier name, contact person. A search utility is available in case you wish to search for a document in the system. In case a new run is generated with the same purchase order, a new revision will be created. All revisions for all documents are saved in the system.
For Excel generation
- New feature to allow output to be generated inside a sheet of a template. This feature will allow you to make Excel files that are always refreshed with ERP data, while other sheets can include formulas, graphs or manually edited data. You can have an excel sheet on a shared folder that is updated in a job from the ERP system with most recent data, while other sheets will automatically recalculate using the newly pushed data.
- A new option to keep the text that comes before the header in the generated Excel sheet (2.8.1)
For PDF generation
- Adding a unique background when document is one page only (2.8.2). Added support for PDF/A (2.8.2)
New “-run” switch in ERP device will allow automatic running of parameters saved per report (2.9). “-run <configured run>” will automatically run report with the specified configured run. Configured runs are a set of switches that will allow running of the same report in different ways.
Support for Configured runs was added to Smart Engine running (2.8.3)
- Added possibility to add an unlimited number of variables for every document (2.8.1) and Possibility to use these variables in multiple places.
- Variables are now supported while concatenating PDF files: a variable can decide which file to concatenate (2.8.2)
Support for archiving on Windows Shared drive using Samba Server with authentication (2.9)
New mode for sending documents without the report as an attachment. This feature can be used to generate email messages based on the variables available from the report, without sending the report itself (2.8.3)
Added a new entry for runs in permissions and roles
- A utility to back-up the entire B2Win Suite application
- A new utility to copy report definitions from one report to another. Sharing report definitions between servers was also added.
- Allow deletion of specific report runs
- Allow deletion of Business Partners, contacts and address Books by company from the entire system
- High security compliance with the latest SSL TLS 1.2 and 1.3 support and other anti-hijacking, and ready to be used in a public/private cloud services (2.9)
This is a quote from one of our customers:
“NAZDAQ responded to B2Win Suite security concerns and provided an updated version that successfully passed a 21-hour web scan by a leading web application scanning vendor.”
- Upgrade to play framework 2.6 (2.8.1).
- Websocket upgrade to use Akka Websockets (2.8.1)